Knowing your Worth
Elizabeth has been documenting births and teaching birth photographers for almost 12 years. She owns Earth Mama Photography, a birth and portrait studio based in Dallas, Texas. She has been a full time photographer serving birthing families and their babies since 2008. She was the creator and founder of the original Birth Retreat, a retreat style workshop designed for birth photographers. She then co-founded Birth Stories 101 to promote birth photography and better the industry. She is the author of The Birth Photographer's Handbook as well as the founder and owner of OFF-CALL, the first conference designed just for birth photographers. She currently lives full time in an RV with her husband Tom, five of her six kids and her two cats. They travel the country while Elizabeth hosts OFF-CALL ON-TOUR, regional workshops that help promote community and teach birth photographers how to better their work and business. She also mentors one on one both in Dallas and on the road. She is known for being funny and authentic and keeping you feeling connected and that anything is possible.
Published International Birth and Portrait Photographer
Facebook @ earthmamaphotography
Family Travel Blog: http://wanderingtheworldbelow.com
Facebook and Instgram @ wanderingtheworldbelow
Perfectly Priced Workshop
On SALE $189.00 (Normally $225.00)
Want to get started on your pricing? Elizabeth offers a self-paced workshop for those who aren't ready to do one-on-one mentoring. The book is printed... not a PDF!
Perfectly Priced Mentoring + Workshop
Learn all about your ideal client and how to price your business to not only draw them in, but to help them buy the products you love and shoot what gets your creative juices flowing!
- 5 hours of one-on-one phone or skype mentoring as Elizabeth walks you through the process of creating a pricing system perfect for you and your desired clients.
- 2 pricing reviews to make sure you are on the right track
- 3 month follow up review
- Perfectly Priced Printed Workbook
Your mentoring will include the following:
- Identifying your ideal clients & core values
- Determining the types of products you want to sell
- Incorporating In-Person Sales or maximizing other sales strategies
- Setting up pricing that keeps you and your clients happy
- Building pricing around birth and incorporating other services if desired
- All the numbers... how to actually make a profit
- Working through your time and doing what you love