Host the Tour in Your city
As a tour host, you are a key component in getting Off-Call On-Tour to your area! Tour hosts are so important for so many reasons!
As a Tour Host you receive:
- Attend the hosted program for free!
- 30 min skype/in-person mentoring with tour stop speakers
- Select the program that best fits your area's needs
- Provide key insight to your city's unique needs and dynamic
- Additional 1-1 time if you also host speakers in your home for the night (if needed)
As a Tour Host you are responsible for:
- Helping to find and secure a location for up to 30 people
- Help with light set up/clean up the day of the event
- Provide light snacks/dessert and wine with a $5 stipend per ticket sold
- Provide a large screen TV and power strip
- Help promote the event within your city
- Act as our point of contact/event coordinator for attendees/vendors as we approach the event and on the day of so that our focus is on teaching.
A minimum of 10 tickets need to be secured prior to committing to your city if it is not on our pre-selected tour route. Please contact us to see about available dates and speakers. Please gauge local interest first to be sure that you can meet the 10 ticket minimum.